Friday, March 20, 2009

I don't wanna be a chicken

I don't wanna be a duck... So I'll just flap my wings and shake my butt... for three hours. LOL.

Yeah. I did the chicken dance for almost three hours tonight. This was right after an 8 hour shift. And eleven or twelve hours in the park yesterday with Kelsey and Kinsey. And now I'm exhausted.

But I got a free t-shirt. And I made Nate, Sandra, and Jazzy do the chicken dance too. That made it all worth it.

In case you're wondering what this is all about... I volunteered to help out with Goofy's Mystery Tour. It's a cast event where they tether four people together and have them wondering around in the park one night trying to solve riddles and find clues. And Goofy was there, of course. It was kind of fun.

The HTM people were there. I made them chicken dance too.

So... I was going to do this whole separate blog about Kelsey and Kinsey's visit... with photos and video... but I'm too tired. Maybe tomorrow night.

Oh and I got a nasty phone call from some student loan people. I realize now that there was one loan I forgot about. I'm afraid to call them.... they're going to tell me I owe three or four months worth of payments and I'm already having trouble paying the one... maybe they'll let me defer.

God I wish I had money... Or an extra kidney. Maybe I should just go back to school... I could go to grad school... Defer until the economy picks back up... But I really don't want to. Why can't I just find a job that pays well enough to make my student loan payments (oh and rent and food and other things I require to live... that would be nice to have too).

I don't like being an adult. It's no fun. Unless you're chicken dancing for free t shirts. That was kind of fun. And going to the parks yesterday with Kelsey and Kinsey. That was fun too. I need to go to bed now and stop rambling.

2 comments:

  1. lets just stay young forever... we can go on a quest to find some kind of water we can drink to stay young forever.

    ps im jealous you did the chicken dance today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... we already have the hats. Or ear hats, I should say.

    Oh and you should be jealous of the chicken dance. I was the epitome of cool.

    ReplyDelete