Sunday, March 15, 2009

So apparently I'm starving myself

Or that's what Tindy thinks. LOL. Yeah. And just when I was wondering if anyone had noticed that I'd lost weight... Tindy (another CP at work) comes to me today at Keystone and asks me if I was starving myself. I assured her that I wasn't... but she's still concerned that I'm losing too much weight too fast. She said that she's noticed a dramatic change in my weight recently. I told her that I had just checked out a smaller costume. I had been wearing pants and shirts that were too big on me. I got smaller sizes and now people are noticing... And everybody has their own advice and warnings... The thing most people are concerned about is that I'm not exercising enough and that my skin will be all loose. I assured them that I am doing some exercise. But like I've said before, I need to step it up in that regard. I certainly don't want to lose all this weight just to end up flabby.

I do have a new exercise plan worked out. I've been listening to podcasts and looking in books and watching things on youtube to try to figure out what to do. I just need to buy some small weights and maybe an exercise ball. I also want to get a DDR mat and game. I still have 25 pounds and at least one pants size to lose before my May 15th deadline. After that... who knows? Maybe I'll aim for my ideal weight.

In other news... I saw Michelle Wride today. It was so cool and unexpected. I can't wait to see Kelsey this week. Everyone at work knows. I've been talking about it all week. I was asking all of them to take my shift so I could hang out with her. Roop asked if the Kelsey in my note (on the shift giveaway board) was the same Kelsey Floss that he knew.

Oh and my website should be up tomorrow. Unless I end up spending the whole day hanging out with Michelle.

1 comment: