Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crazy Awesome

So about two years ago my friends and I made a parody of Kelly Likes Shoes video. I don't know how many of you have seen the original video... "Oh my God, Shoes." Or how many of you know Liam Sullivan (the guy who made the video and appears as Kelly in it). He ended up having a show on VH1 (I hate my thirties) and is buddy buddy with Margaret Cho (who I practically worship). Anyway, it was wildly popular back then (and still is, really) and at any rate, my friends and I were sort of obsessed with it. So we did our own version... only our was called Billy likes Booze. Well, the guy with the footage only just recently finished editing it and posted it on youtube. So I've been showing everybody at work... and now they've seen me dance around in a full body purple spandex leotard. LOL. That's when I get a phone call (actually 5 calls) from my friend Sean today telling me that Liam Sullivan saw our video, commented on it and favorited. He's also now subscribing to Sean's channel.

So yeah. Freaking AWESOME! I've been excited all day.

Oh and just in case you guys want to check the video out... Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiemOYZq2Kw

Enjoy! And comment! Tell you friends!

1 comment: