Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it

So not only have I lost almost 60 pounds now... I tried on a pair of shorts today that I haven't been able to wear in like 2 or 3 years and not only did they fit... they're actually a little loose on me! I almost cried. Regardless, I haven't stopped smiling.

Oh and by the way... they look good.

I'm so glad I brought them with me. I almost didn't. I only did because I don't own a lot of shorts and I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring them with. And I hoped I'd lose weight... I didn't realize how much weight I had gained since wearing them last. So when I got down here and found out I couldn't wear them I was a little upset. So I put them back in my suitcase and didn't think about them again until last night. This morning I decided (after weighing myself on the Wii fit and finding out I'd lost another 3.3 pounds) that I'd try them on again. And it was glorious.

Another ten pounds or so and I might have to wear a belt with them. Everything else I own is falling off of me. I don't remember if I have any smaller clothes at home... I got rid of most of the clothes I couldn't wear last year when I had given up on losing weight (right around the time I was at my highest weight). Well, it's not like I won't enjoy shopping for new clothes. With all the outlets down here I could get some really nice threads before I leave Orlando... The only thing is... if I continue to lose weight at this rate, all my Disney shirts will be too big on me. I'll have to buy more of those before I leave too. What a tragedy! LOL.

Oh... and did I mention I can't stop smiling?

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. Jeremy you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippy.. i'm so happy for you.
    i cant wait to see photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you could just wait ten days and see me in person. I'll wear some of my skinny clothes.

    ReplyDelete