Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So

I spent the day with JC at Epcot and MK. We started out early this morning... We originally planned on going to Epcot and checking out the new Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure and then I was going to come back home and work on my logo. But we got to talking about all the attractions we still hadn't done yet... First we did Impressions de France (because we had a mission in France and figured we'd cross that off the list while we were there). Then we saw the Voices of Liberty and the American Adventure (JC fell asleep, of course). We then ran into Dopey and got a quick picture. Then we saw Mulan and Mushu... And since we were in the area, we did Reflections of China. We kept doing just one more thing until we ended up doing the Three Caballeros thing at Mexico, Turtle Talk with Crush, the Circle of Life, Living with the Land, the Omnibus at MK, the Carousel of Progress, the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, and we even got to see Mickey and Minnie.

He then took me thru the tunnels under the Magic Kingdom (I had never been there). Oddly, we had to climb to the top of a house before going down several flights of stairs. And then he made me read the maps and figure out where we were going so I'd be able to find my way around if I ever came back by myself. It was kind of cool. But not as cool as I thought it would be. It kinda smelled in places...

We ended up visiting Discovery Diner (at Epcot) and Mousecateria too (because I had never been to either one). That means Animal Kingdom is the only park where I haven't been backstage or in the cast cafeteria.

And now my list of to dos is down to: The Hall of Presidents (which is closed), Enchanted Tiki Room, Swiss Family Robinson, O Canada, Playhouse Disney Live On Stage, Honey I Shrunk the Kids and Honey I Shrunk (or is it Blew Up?) the Audience. There might be a few other little ones.. Astral Obiter and that Goofy rollercoaster in Toon Town Fair. And then there's a ton of characters I still need to get. I'm hoping to go with Jenny to meet Tinkerbell next week. Oh and I haven't done everything there is to do in Innoventions and I still need to go to the mini golf courses and Typhoon Lagoon (if it opens back up). Not bad. I mean, I'm probably forgetting a few things but that's totally doable. I'm actually hoping to go to Universal soon. I have some friends that are going Saturday I think. I might ask mom for the money to join them. Course, I'd have to find someone to take my shift too. We'll see.

So anyway... I'm a little tired now. I did a lot of walking today and spent entirely too much time on monorails. I'm ready for some dinner... and then some mindless TV watching.

1 comment: