Monday, January 19, 2009

mom's visit

I found out last night that I've lost 10.8 pounds (well, that's what the Wii fit said). Most of it is probably water weight... But it made me feel good nevertheless. With the wieght I've lost over the past two months, I'm over 30 pounds lighter than I was at the beginning of the summer when I started the college program. Actually, I haven't weighed this little in about 2 years.

The visit with mom was so much fun. Exactly what I needed. We did 4 parks in 2 days... and I got my van fixed. It was cool seeing my mom get excited about the Festival of the Lion King, It's Tough to be a Bug and Illuminations (she saw them last time she was down and asked if we could do those again). But we also got to see my roommate JC sing at the new American Idol Experience. Then we rode the Spaceship Earth, Great Movie Ride, Jungle Cruise, Small World, Snow White's Scary Adventures, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and a few others. We also got to see Wishes. It was really cold but otherwise a perfect night.

Also... I'm excited to move to Phase 2 of my diet soon. I miss fruit.

Oh and I got a Bolt plush... finally.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I'm trying to slowly incorporate more exercise... I'm going to make a concerted effort to exercise at least five days a week starting in February. I'm trying to figure out what kinds of exercises I need to do. I haven't even been to the exercise equipment room here. I'm only guessing that they have a bike and a treadmill... but I need to do some strength training too. What I really need is an exercise buddy. The Wii fit is cool. But I'd love to do something with dancing. I wish I had a DDR type thing...

    ReplyDelete