Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life's a Climb

And I'm liking the view more and more each day.

So still haven't heard from Disneyland yet... I have like 3 weeks and 2 days left here. Freaking out just a little about it too. I need to be taking a lot more pictures... And there are still a few attractions that I haven't crossed off my list. Plus, I am determined to go to Universal at least once before I leave. Oh and I have a ton of drawings to get done for people at work before I leave too.

I am close to my May 15th goal weight. Within a few pounds, actually. I tried on some old blazers of mine yesterday. They actually never fit me. I can button them now. Still a little too tight to wear buttoned... well, I've always liked my clothes loose... but with another ten pounds or so I might be able to. The black velour jacket is actually too big on me now. I was thinking about wearing it to the Spring Formal (Hollywood theme). I might have to rethink that now. Mainly excited that the leather jacket fits me. Didn't fit me when I bought it. I've had it for almost two years. I was determined to fit into it one day. Now I can. Loving my new clothes that mom bought me. I got a shirt that says California on it. Hoping I can wear it when I go there...

Saw Hannah Montana the other day with Russ (basically one of the only people who would watch it with me). I actually really liked it (though I kinda knew I would). The ending was a bit cheesy... but then, most of the episodes of the show end like that. I loved most of the songs. I might just have to get the soundtrack. I'm at least going to get the Butterfly song. Any song with fly or wings in the title is an instant favorite of mine. That's why I started liking Hilary Duff's music. Her song Fly made me cry.

Oh and hoping to see 17 again soon. I would have already but I promised some people at work that I'd watch it with them.

Really excited about the 5th and 6th. Graduation and then my favorite cousin, Danielle, is coming to visit me. At least I'll use up one more of my main entrance passes before the end of my program... I'm going to have so many left. My stupid sister never brought my niece and nephew down. I guess I'm going to have to bring em down myself if I get the campus rep thing... which reminds me. I should call them and make sure they got my application. It's been a while and I haven't heard from them.

2 comments:

  1. i love that you loved the hannah montana movie.
    the part where she was going through the spinning door thing made me cry. and when the little girl was like "we will keep your secret"
    -yeah i'm cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cool. Because I'm cool and I liked the spinning door bit too. So there you go. We're both cool.

    ReplyDelete