Thursday, February 19, 2009

random thoughts

So HSM 3 has been out on DVD for 3 days now. And I haven't been able to watch it! What's up with this! I hate being poor! And all of my HSM buddies have left Florida so I can't watch it with them or borrow theirs!

Incidentally... I really like that song "It's the time of your life" that they play on the Disney commercials now. They were playing it over the PA when after the park closed tonight. Over and over. It was a bit weird (I think they were testing things). But I never get tired of that song. I absolutely love it.

I guess that's it.

3 comments:

  1. i don't like that they are changing things... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I do miss the Dream Squad. And I miss HSM 2: School's Out. It was so much better than HSM 3: Senior Year! But the new Celebrate thing is cool. I still haven't seen the new parade at MK or the street party. But I hope to go on Monday (weather permitting).

    I actually got to meet the guy who came up with the balloons over the castle idea... he works for Yellow Shoes. And seeing storyboards and hearing about research and all that went into the new campaign (when I was in that marketing class) has made me really appreciate it... And like I said, I love the new song. I want it on my iPod.

    Oh and we all have these pretty new decorations everywhere. Balloons and confetti. It's so colorful. The only thing is, one of my friends said that her friend tried to get that free on your birthday thing and she was turned down. They didn't give her a reason why either. It was so weird. I wonder how many people they turn down, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting.
    you should take pics and post them. :)

    ReplyDelete